MARIA TASH GIFT CARDS
Send how much you want. Let them pick out the jewelry.
SELECT TYPE OF CARD
Gift Card FAQ
· What is the difference between an eGift Card and a Physical Card?
eGift Cards can only be exchanged for products online. Physical Cards can only be redeemed in store.
· Can I transfer balance from my Physical Gift Card to my eGift Card?
Unfortunately at this time this is not possible.
· How much can I put on a Gift Card?
The maximum value of a single card is $1,000. Cards of greater value can be purchased in our physical stores.
· Are Gift Cards redeemable for cash?
Our Gift Cards can only be redeemed for products, or services provided by Venus by Maria Tash. They cannot be redeemed for cash.
· Do Gift Cards expire?
Gift Cards expire one year after the date of purchase.
· Can I personalize the look of my Gift Card?
You can add a gift message at checkout that will be hand written by our staff and sent with your card.
· How can I check the balance on my Gift Card?
Balances can be checked by calling our store at 1-833-775-8274.
· My card was lost or stolen. What do I do?
Please get in touch with us as soon as possible. If you have your purchase credentials we will be able to cancel your old card and issue you a new one.
· How much is the shipping cost for Gift Cards?
Shipping on Physical Gift Cards is free within the United States. Shipping internationally may vary. eGift Cards are always free of shipping and delivered by eMail.
· Can gift cards be reloaded?
Physical Gift Cards can be reloaded at our stores. Online Gift Cards cannot be reloaded.
· What if my purchase costs more than the value of the Gift Card?
In this case you will be charged the remainder of the cost.