Dublin Piercing Services
Maria Tash at Brown Thomas Dublin
Brown Thomas, 88-95 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, D02 VF65, Ireland
|TYPE OF PIERCING||SERVICE COST EACH|
|Ear Cartilage - Helix/Outer Rim||€25|
|Inner Ear Cartilage - Daith, Tragus, Rook, Tash Rook, Conch, Ear Head/Forward Helix||€30|
|Ear Project / Industrial, Orbit||€35|
Service cost does not include jewellery
• You must be over the age of 18 to get a piercing unaccompanied by an adult.
• Those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their legal guardian. Both child and legal guardian must have a valid photographic id or equivalent with them on the day (e.g. passport, driver’s license, birth certificate). If child and legal guardian’s last name are different, proof of guardianship must also be presented (passport, birth certificate etc.).
• A valid photographic id or equivalent will be required for proof of age. Where this is not present, the piercing team have a legal right to refuse service.
• Children must be aged 8 or over to have an earlobe piercing, and aged 16 or over for cartilage piercings.
• You must be over the age of 18 for nipple, navel, eyebrow, lip, or tongue piercings.
• You must be aged 16 or over to have a nostril piercing. If you are under the age of 18 you must follow the terms in points two and three.
PIERCING AT MARIA TASH
Expert, comprehensive piercing services
Friendly, knowledgeable staff
Our highly skilled and educated piercing specialists will guide you every step of the way.
Not sure what you want?
Our trained stylists can assist you in selecting jewelry that enhances your personal style.
Expert care and personal service
We custom fit every piece of jewelry to each client for ideal comfort and beauty, and we're the only studio that does this!
We offer ongoing aftercare and free check-ups.
We provide a sterile environment
We use autoclave sterilization and single use disposable needles to ensure optimum cleanliness.
Come visit us
Get in touch through our Contact page, or visit us in Brown Thomas!
No appointment necessary.